Saturday, June 8, 2013

My Male Peference Defined

So I was asked to define the kind of man that I am most attracted to.

I am not interested so much in race or body type or anything like that. I have dated big, small, tall, short and everything inbetween.

But I know for a fact that I am more into men who are real men, but they kinda border on the fem.

Not super gays or anything, but men who are men and we can be in the street and have fun and chill and just be guys, but men that are also a little fem. That is men who you look at and you say that there is a great big chance that they are gay.

I realize that those are my types, but they they cannot be too fem.

That and I do like men shorter than me.

I am willing to move away from that if the chemistry is there, but this is my go to place.

Not that it matters cause these men and even these women are walking around spreading all sorts of shit.

Thinking of some great song concepts...looking forward to getting them down.

J-Bo

No comments:

Post a Comment