Monday, July 1, 2013

Awesome Sunday!!!

I have had the greatest day today.

First I had such a spiritually awakening moment...I don't want to go into details, but I swear that I cannot wait to share what I know to be true with the world.

Then I got to watch the BET Awards. I was enjoying it so so at first, but then they had a West Indian segment, Charlie Wilson was honored for a lifetime achievement award, and Janelle Monae killed her performance tonight.

Then of course I had to catch my True Blood, and I ended the night watching Sunday's Best sneak peak. It was really good and had me acting a fool.

The one thing though is that even the judges were not feeling all the crazy riffing for no reason. There had to be a point to what you were doing...not that you could do it, but it was for something.

SING THE DAMN MELODIES!!!!! Made me want to call on some people who I've had this argument with in the past and get my point across. :-)

So I know that there are others who've had a very big and crazy day and probably got into more than I did, but I am happy with what I've been able to accomplish.

Now to bed. Got an interview tomorrow and I need to do some more marketing. Business doesn't drum up itself.

J-Bo

No comments:

Post a Comment