Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Why God...Why Me?!?!?!

Why couldn't be like everyone else?

Why couldn't I just be like one of the regular folks?

Why couldn't I just settle and get a regular job and be?

I coulda been a teacher, scientist, doctor, politician, and just about anything else?

Why did I have to be all that I am? What am I suppose to accomplish? What am I going to do with this life?

The sad thing is the thought of living a regular life seems so abnormally boring to me.

I just have to keep doing and becoming more and better.

So tomorrow I am doing more for my businesses and I need to revitalize the website. I just need to get things together and become the very best that I can be.

God help me, cause I feel I am moving the planet and others just are walking up a hill. It would be easy to get a job and just make a good living and do what I do.

I cannot think about that. Just gotta do what I am meant to do.

More info later.

J-Bo

No comments:

Post a Comment