Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Why Me?!?!?!

So I invited this guy over I met awhile back. I was horny and no one is home and I just needed to bust a good nut.

So he comes over and we start talking, but I was done with all of that and was like I want my dick sucked...and some ass.

So I am looking forward to getting some action. He sees some music that I have out and ask me if I am a musician. I say I am. He ask me if I am also a vocalist...I say I am. We chat for a little while, and I am just ready to get started.

He tells me his church is looking for singers if I am interested. That kinda piqued my interest especially when he mentions they pay their lead singers and need low male voices.

So we start singing some hymns, and start singing harmonies. Low and behold he is awesome at them, and I ask him where he goes to church.

He says the name and then ends it off with COGIC. -_-

My stomache dropped. I was like please lord not another one!!!

We start singing again and he tells me I am good, but my harmony skills could use some work. I almost slapped him with my dick for that one, but he is right. I don't have the experience that he does so I need more work.

I told him my ex had brought harmony singing into my life and the lives of many others singers at my school. I said he was also COGIC and a very skilled and annointed singer. He asked his name I said it's not important.

So we go back to business and he gives me head and I desperately wanna suck and fuck.

Just when I was about to throw caution to the wind (I have a condom just was gonna suck without one not fuck), but while giving me head his phone rings. He answers while sucking my dick.

Come to find out that he is the Pastor for his church...well associate pastor. Still doesn't matter cause at least he knows he is gay and that there is nothing wrong with it. He says his church is one of many in the COGIC umbrella that preaches that truth, but is careful cause ignorance runs deep in the church.

Who is he telling?!?!?!

So he gets back to business and I think it is all going to go well, when I finish with him swallowing me he ask me if we can do this again. I say it is possible.

Then the big thing to fuck things up.

He ask me about Van again. I asked him why? He said he just wanted to know who I was with...I said who I was with means nothing...whom I am with now is all that matters, and I am single and that is all that matters.

He actually gets mad. Accuses me of still being in love with Van cause I won't give up his information, and then says he why won't I tell him who the faggot queen is.

I don't like those words. I don't like anyone trying to make people feel like they are less than human. Those words do nothing, but spread hatred, prejudice, and intolerance.

I cannot see him again, and I do not want to deal with him. I did promise I'd visit his church during rehearsal to see the musical director. I will honor that promise, but that is all I will do.

He may know the truth about that God loves all his people no matter the sexuality and we are all destined for heaven, but his character sucks. I'm done with him.

Why can I not meet better quality people. I need to find someone who complements me, and who can be a partner and an asset, but who is a whole person, and not so damn quick to spit vile.

God send him or her to me. Now I gotta get ready to see this girl a friend set me up with...she's a dancer and actress. So hopefully she is a little more enlightened.

J-Bo

P.S. I got a $50 million and a $14.6 million dollar property that is being offered to me. How am I gonna make this happen?? But if I do then my fee for putting the deal together can be as much as $146,000 to $730,000 on the lower one. God I love this business.

Pray that things work out well for me - I am doing things that scare me to no end.

No comments:

Post a Comment