Friday, July 5, 2013

Feeling Revitalized

I don't know the last time I just woke up so early and felt ready for the world.

I don't know what happened yesterday. Literally all I did was play mediator, soothsayer, friend, cousin, and mentor.

I wanted so bad to get away from them for awhile, but I couldn't. Took them to the pool and it damn nearly killed me. LOL.

It was so hot and I ended up not going into the pool cause I was making business calls and dealing with business stuff. I really wanted to have someone else there to watch them while I go inside and do work in the shade, but I ended up in sun baking. -_-

But I did it for them and let them stay out there for an hour.

Came back home and my sister and her kids were here and some other fam and the food wasn't totally ready. We finally started eating, and I became more and more off duty.

I made all the kids go to bed at 10, but then gave the 3 oldest a reprieve to stay awake with the older the people while I went to bed, and had the 3 youngest with me. Of course they weren't happy, but they had a long day.

2/3 fell asleep immediately. 1 of them was holding out cause he said he wasn't tired, but he too fell after awhile.

So my brother is going to be watching them today. They better watch out...he is way more quick to anger and lashing out than I am. He is very much more harsh. But compared to my middle brother he is a piece of cake.

My middle brother woulda done beat the shit outta all of them just to teach them a quick a lesson on who's the boss. Smh.

So now I am awake and feel like taking on the world, and everyone else in my house is knocked out. Time for some tea cause I need my voice, and shower, and then I am out.

Enjoy your day people.

J-Bo

No comments:

Post a Comment