Thursday, July 4, 2013

Happy 4th of July!!

So I just wanted to give everyone a quick happy 4th!!!

This goes out to mostly my Americans and those who celebrate American Holidays.

I got 8 kids in my house from 6-13 and they are LOUD!!!!

I am giving them until 12:30 to get to bed so they are using up as much of that time as possible.

So I want to be in bed, but I have to wait till the time I said...I wanna be fair and honest.

Something funny happened earlier today. My brother and I were having a medical debate on instant kills. We were watching an action movie and someone got killed by being stabbed in the neck and it seemed to be an instant kill.

I said it can happen and my brother said it couldn't. He told me to call Van to get his opinion since he is the medical person in my life. That shocked me that he would say his name...he didn't seem to care very much about him.

It was very interesting.

It did make me wonder how he is doing, and what is going on with him. I wish him the best and he stays in my prayers.

So I need to get my stuff together...I am not going to be left in the dust and that means I need to work 1 million times harder than I am now. Harder and smarter....

Enjoy this great holiday...I know I will.

J-Bo

No comments:

Post a Comment