Sunday, July 14, 2013

Still In Chains

So I called Tony to talk to him and Pastor about what happened to Trayvon and his family.

When I call I get more than what I bargained for.

Apparently Tony and Pastor aren't talking right now for some reason.

According to Tony Pastor still goes back and forth every once and awhile, but his episodes are far and few in between.

I cannot believe that is still going on...I am very disappointed.

Tony did say that it is the stress of living 2 lives. It is the stress of not being able to totally come out. The stress of living a lie is starting to get to him.

I say that he should just come out of the closet. He should claim his freedom. Sure he will face some serious consequences, but he can move on and get a life he really wants with another church.

But that is part of the problem.

Pastor really loves his church and he is willing to go to extremes and kill himself slowly to make them happy and proud.

Not what Jesus has in mind for him, but people do stupid things all the time.

Sad.

J-Bo

No comments:

Post a Comment