Friday, July 12, 2013

I Did Good

So I am in the club house that belongs to all the residents in the community where I live. It's nice...got a gym, pool, kitchen, bathrooms, showers, etc. Nice place.

So I come here to do some thinking and work on some business stuff.

In comes this guy who looks pretty cute, and we exchange names and I get back to what I was doing.

He sits down next to me and we start talking more. He tells me about issues with his life and with his baby moms and his daughter.

So I give him a quick session, and help him to reevaluate and change somethings. He starts to feel better.

He felt so comfortable talking to me that he even started crying. I was touched and also a little shocked...what makes people just do that with me? What do they see, feel, sense from me?

So we talk and he gives me a vibe of come and get it. I think he did anyway. I was going to make a move and see what was what, but then I remembered that I didn't have a condom and so squashed it.

Lord that was tempting, but I cannot do that with people who I help. It wouldn't be right. I know that because of my position I am very, very influential and can do things, but I cannot do anything like that.

God I need a man, and maybe even a girl. LOL.

I wonder what is going on with Van? He was on my mind today as I was studying and doing some work. I wonder if I will ever see him again? I wonder if he remembers me?

J-Bo

No comments:

Post a Comment