Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Sorry for being so MIA

My family has been planning on moving, and it has been stressing me out, but I am dealing with it.

The good news is that my business is up and running, and we are making some really big moves. I am still working on the little things to get everything up and running, but I feel God has lit a fire under my ass.

Honestly it was always there, but this move really is motivating me...which just helps to sell my belief that we as people are controlled by two primary controls...pain and pleasure.

The want to go for pleasure, and stay away from pain, and pain is a bigger motivator sadly...but it is the truth.

It is.

I just found out it will cost me about $21 to travel one way taking the metronorth...that is so disgusting to me. Then I gotta still pay when I get into the city. I just need to make some more money and that is what is going on.

This is going to be an awesome Christmas.

I also promised to say what was still bothering/hurting me.

I still feel bad about the way things ended up between Van and I. But I don't let it bother me too much anymore. All I have to do is remind myself that this is not in my control.

He is a man and he made a decision, and he wants to believe he is doing the right thing.

I need to raise my standards anyway, and get more of the best.

Now I have to rush to school, and chill out till I tutor these kids, and then tomorrow I am back in school to hang out with a great woman. She misses me and I miss her too.

So tomorrow is going to be a great day...today is a great day. Now back to work.

TTYL

J-Bo

No comments:

Post a Comment