Sunday, November 18, 2012

Today was a day of spiritual satisifaction...

So today was a good day...and the last couple of days have been pretty good, but I still feel like I have so much to do.

I NEED A VACATION!!!! Just to recharge and get things into perspective.

So I got spiritually fed today watching Super Soul Sunday...you guys have to watch this every Sunday and get BLESSED!!!!!!!

Then I went to church and got blessed again, and had things confirmed in just another way.

Last I stayed for a gospel concert, and that was fun. Someone came to the Lord tonight, and I had a good time with my friends. So now I can go to sleep, but I gotta call these guys and gals and make plans for the rest of the week.

I spoke to one of my best friends today about my issue. I told him that I have all these men and women who are awesome and I am confused. I have doctors, lawyers, dancers, actors and actresses, musicians, singers, scientist, entrepreneurs and more professionals who are interested in me, and as far as I see I am not even worthy...yet. :-)

My friend I will call him L, said it has always been like that. I have always had people of great stature and status who wanted to be with and around me. The only difference is that they were of questionable character some of them. Van really broke that mold.

So now I have all these people who are great and want me, but I am so lost. I am so confused. I have to talk to the Big 3 and get some perspective.

Also what happened to the masculine gay/bi man. I mean yes Van wasn't all that masculine, but he was a man. There is this one guy who is really really close to me now, and I think it is because he reminds me so much of Van...and he has the one quality I wanted in Van. A free thinker and strong spiritual foundation not based on religion.

I have more important things to do than to worry about relationships right now, but it is nice to be needed and wanted.

I hope you all have had a great weekend, and tomorrow finds you well. Now I am off to sleep ppl.

J-Bo

P.S. Some of the guys asked me how Van is doing. I said they have to find out for themselves. I do wonder how the med school stuff is going. Not that I care of course cause I don't. His bday is in 2 days, so I have to remind my ppl to reach out and wish him a happy bday. Not that I care, but it will make him feel good.

No comments:

Post a Comment