Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Brand New Me

This song just blessed me.

It was if God himself wrote it...then again all our creativity comes from God so I guess he did.

I hope this blesses someone else to, and remember you are who you are meant to be.

I am redesigning my life...got huge plans and goals and I don't want negative people around me. If you can't support me and be positive than you don't want to be in my life and that is ok.

I have to remember that he doesn't think about me, he doesn't miss me, and he doesn't want me. I mean everyone is saying it...he is not that stupid to be a victim of his social conditioning. So it is what it is.

I am going out with my friend to go and see this guy friend of his for a few drinks and just to chill. I am always down for some new friends. I just don't wanna be back in the house right now...need to keep Van out of my head.


J-Bo

No comments:

Post a Comment