Friday, November 23, 2012

Black Friday fun!!!

I have so much to do today, but I don't want to do any of it.

I have 3 dates today, and 2 of them want me to go back to their house. Or I should say we are suppose to start at their house...

I just don't know what to do...I know what I want to do.

I want to be wanted and appreciated and loved fully without any BS in the middle. Van didn't want to do it, and these guys and 1 lady want to do that. So maybe I should just let them.

Why am I even thinking about this man...he doesn't think or even remember anything about me!!!

I am having a good time with his cousins though and his siblings...they are the kind of people who I like to hang out with.

I will never forget his graduation party...he was so torn between being his own person, and being the person they feel he should be.

Not that I care...I have better things to do. I just need to vent every once and awhile...I don't want my other friends to know I still think about him from time to time...sometimes more than I thought that it would.

So I have a female and a guy who are like him. I mean they have everything from him that I absolutely love and desire, but they have one added bonus.

THEY ARE LIVING THEIR OWN LIVES AND IF THEIR FAMILIES DON'T LIKE IT THEN THAT IS TOUGH BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT GOING TO BE UNDER THEIR THUMB...THEY ARE ADULTS!!!!!!

It is so refreshing...it is like Van's cousin's and siblings...they are all so free spirits, and about doing what it is that they want and need to do for themselves.

Another thing that I love is that they are always looking for ways to do better and get better. They don't just lower their expectations...

"When people show you who they are, you need to believe them." ~ Unknown

Meaning that trust what you see...Van has shown me time and time again he doesn't want to grow change or mature in any significant way...but that is not fair. He was doing it. He really was.

There is a double edged sword going on...you have to trust what ppl show you cause it is the truth, but then again when people want to make a change they can...so you cannot hold them to old paradigms because if they are changing you are doing yourself and them a disservice.

Lemme get ready for these things, and see who I am feeling more right now...

I won't even tell you what criteria I am using to decide who I spend my time with on any given day.

J-Bo

No comments:

Post a Comment