Wednesday, November 21, 2012

My phone...my poor phone!!!

So my phone is not working right now...this is annoying. I needed to vent a little.

So now back to work. What is your plans for Thanksgiving??

Also I need some help.

I have 6 people in my life and they all wanna be with me. Not just date...which is what I want for right now. They all want relationships, and I wanna...forget that.

I cannot be in a relationship with all of them. I mean one person is hard enough. So now I have to make a very hard decision...what to do what to do??

Guess I should be thanking God for giving me such great options. It is like he is making up for the mess with Van. You cannot tell me God ain't good. Van messed things up, and as a reward I have my choice of men and women as to whom would be great partners.

Now I just gotta figure out what it is that I am going to do...

That is it for all...ttyl.

J-Bo

No comments:

Post a Comment