Monday, November 5, 2012

FEELING GOOD!!!!!!!!! Health and Wellness!!!!!!

Just called my doctor's PA and she said I am STI free, and everything on my blood work is awesome.

I was worried because Van said he has an STI and of course I took blame and responsibility for it.

Then I just called again to make sure, and I asked my actual primary care physician and he said I was negative for everything and that I am in great health.

He did say that because of my weight I am at risk for somethings, but besides that I am perfectly good. Also my sugar is a little high and not nowhere near diabetes, but he said I need to keep an eye out and start working on being proactive.

So my number one goal is to lose the weight, and take care of the outside as much as I do the inside. Gotta be the best man for me, the world, my future husband, and of course gotta respect the temple that God resides in.

So when I go in for my check up in December I am going to get it checked again, and after that I will go back to my 6-month check ups. So every January/December and every June/July.

MY GOD IS A GOOD GOD!!!!!!

Feel like going for a run right now actually...

Van was told by a friend since he cut all ties of communication with me, but that is all well. He at least knows and is going to figure out what happened. I believe he didn't cheat on me...I still trust him with my life. But he has to figure out what happened.


Now off to have some fun, and get ready to vote and make my voice heard tomorrow.

J-Bo

No comments:

Post a Comment