Friday, November 9, 2012

Eating disorders, relationship problems, and more

So I am trying to do my own work, and keep myself busy. When I am not busy I think of Van and wonder what he is doing, and how he is feeling.

Like right now I wonder if he is thinking about me, during those down times, when nothing is going on...or when things are going on.

Anyway I need to talk about this girl who said she has a eating disorder, and she needs help. She cried for help, so now I am just waiting to see if she will reach out to me and accept my help. I know I can make a change in her life, but I just have to let her walk through the door.

Now Aaron and Dishone are going at it again, but not really. Honestly Aaron is stressed out with financial issues, and feels Dishone isn't being as supportive as he should be.

Honestly Aaron is being stubborn and not communicating in a way that Dishone is understanding, and Aaron wants Dishone to make moves like he does. He is expecting to see things how he sees them, but he is feeling Dishone isn't giving it to him.

Honestly this is where Aaron is falling short.

That boy is so stubborn that he may do what Dishone is good at doing...sabotaging.

What to do??

J-Bo

P.S. I really wanna know how Van is doing at Holy Convocation. I bet his grandmother is watching him like a hawk!!! Keeping him from going around and doing stuff...not that he would. I know he just wants to be like everyone else...just being able to come and go, but he will never be free. But he seems to like being under their rule. I have to leave and go to this girl's bday party...all I wanna do is stay home and read a book...and a nice hot long bath. Smh...feeling old. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment