Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Engaged!!!!!

So my cousin just told me that he got engaged to his boyfriend of 2 years.

I am so happy for him, and I swear I feel like singing and celebrating.

I just told him about Van and how I am happy that someone made it work despite the craziness out there...he said he didn't know I was into guys.

That is stupid cause I told him when he was last in the city...that just goes to show you how no one cares like that. Some maybe shocked, but it isn't all that big in the news area.

So that is what I wanted to say for right now...gotta go to school, and just get to some work, and see about some moves.

I need to make some moves people. Stay warm and safe, and those of you on the east coast be safe cause we are suppose to be in for another storm. Not as bad, but you never know.

Remember God is good, and nothing happens that is not in his will. Love first, and keep that in your mind and heart.

Make at least 2 other people happy today!!!!

J-Bo

No comments:

Post a Comment