Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Horny; My Friend; Pimples...and did I say HORNY!!!!!

So I wake up with a raging hard on, and no one to take care of it. :-(

I swear I was sweating like a pig, but part of that is that my room has no circulation, and the heat was on blast last night.

I am so horny that I had a hot ass sex dream, and someone that resembles Van was in it. I am not sure if it was really him, but he felt like he did. Smh...that boy is all in and through me.

So anyway as you all know Van had another fucking episode and did what he does best. I am not even mad or sad anymore...to tell the truth I am more annoyed and shocked.

WTF?!?!

So here I am horny for this bitch ass man, and he is running around thinking it is wrong to be gay. I mean no self respecting man who has common sense would look at the facts and see that...which tells me he isn't.

So sad.

More than that, he is my friend. One of my very best friends, and even though he hates to admit it I am his best friend. I am closer to him than anyone else in his life. So I know he must feel really this is necessary, but he is wrong.

We are coming into a new enlightenment stage in our lives. We are coming to a new place where we are all growing, sharing, and contributing more.

I seem radical and progressive now, but soon I will be considered old fashioned, but no one will take me as progressive anymore. I mean soon what I know and have been preaching others will too, and we will see a surge and power in the church like never before. :-)

But nothing I can do about that...I have to do great things cause I won't settle for less.

Today is a new day...I am up now so I might as well head out to go vote, and then make a difference in other ways.

Gotta love my friends, cause they all see Van as making a huge mistake. I will say that when this all comes out I will be the first to tell his dumb ass I told you so, and slap him. :-)

Now to do something while I wait for the car.

Oh yea I have found 4 new pimples on my body. I got that from Van. Gotta go sweat them out and eat better. This is not cool...

Why did it have to be acne??

J-Bo

P.S. It must be love cause even with him being as narrow minded and limited as he is, and also having an STI I still want him. God what is going on?? Oh well...God work on his heart, but send me someone who appreciates the blessings you bestow and someone man enough to stand up and fight. Now I am speaking out of anger, cause that is him...he has shown those qualities...he just isn't used to it all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment