Sunday, November 11, 2012

Spreading the Good News...

So I put up a picture saying: I know God loves me because I am created and I am perfect, or something like that. I could always look at it, but I don't feel like it. Actually I will post it right now for you...duh:



So I did that and my cousin was like are you trying to tell us something because I posted it and it had the rainbow colors...I honestly didn't even see that there. I was just thinking of the message and the fact that I loved it...the words moved me.

So I of course denied being gay, because I am bi, and even though it is a loophole ppl like Van and others cannot use, I can. I am not ashamed, but I wasn't asked. Kinda feel guilty as if I lied by default, but I will deal with that later.

So I started getting into some talks with some people, and then the next thing I see is my old gospel choir leader from college starts in and says what he wants to say. I of course try to keep it light, and not go to hard, but he was going in, so I had to come back with the facts.

Then he started to say a bunch of stuff, and I knew I had him then. People just don't have the facts...they are being deceived, and I believe it is both intentionally and unintentionally. I mean most people teaching are just rehashing the same things they were taught without thinking outside themselves...funny thing religious people seem to be the most gullible and simple.

But spiritual people tend to be thinkers...and deep thinkers at that. :-)

So I felt our conversation getting kinda long and hard, so I decided that I will see him at school and have a good talk with him then. I mean I love having these discussions and sharing what I have learned.

So I want to go out and do so. I believe first and foremost my purpose...my assignment is to teach/preach and to be a leader where there are mostly followers. I have always had a bleeding heart and was seen as overly compassionate and loving. That is where my strength lies...in my kindness and compassion.

So it is a hard and dangerous road, but God is in me...so I have nothing to fear, but fear itself, and that is pretty stupid.

So now I have to prepare for this, and I am not only looking to teach, but also to learn so hopefully he can shed some light on somethings for me...as to how I can go about help to open the eyes, and bring the church further into what Jesus was all about.

I keep seeing a church body interested in traditions, rituals, and precepts. Funny cause Jesus Christ was more of a spiritual man than he was a religious one, but we have so many people tied to the religion side of things.

I cannot lie...I am scared as hell, but it is what needs to be done.

It is going to happen sooner or later...why not start with me.

Now off to church...running late. Expecting to be thoroughly blessed and entertained. Looking to get something to feed my spirit more than I get on my own. I do fine by myself, but I am really appreciaiting my time in church.

I missed Sunday School, but maybe next week, and I think Fridays and Sundays are just fine...and maybe a Wednesday for bible study...gotta see. :-)

If Van was operating in faith, trust, and truth then he would be here to kinda help me on this. I value his opinion...I miss him so much and I wanna call him. Just to hear him laugh...the door is always open on my side.

We are soul tied and hence soul mates...so he will always be a welcomed and trusted friend...and I think he knows the same is true for him. Interesting thing is that he would try to lie about it, but if we were to hang out one of two things would happen...he would be a super dick trying to keep a wall up and ruin our time together, or he would be who he is and we would have a great time...seeing some action flick.

I wanna take him to the new James Bond movie...actually I wanna go as a group. Lemme stop planning...church awaits!!!

J-Bo

2 comments:

  1. Howdy great blog! Does running a blog such as this take a large amount of work?
    I've virtually no knowledge of computer programming however I had been hoping to start my own blog in the near future. Anyway, should you have any ideas or techniques for new blog owners please share. I understand this is off subject nevertheless I simply wanted to ask. Appreciate it!
    Here is my web-site gay sohbet

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem man.

      It is hard work...sometimes I get so busy I forget to update, but then that leaves me time to get stuff to write about.

      It is not easy, but it is worth it. I hope you like the post, and the info.

      If you want to see anything please lemme know. And please spread and share this blog around.

      Delete