Tuesday, November 20, 2012

I should be happy...

Maybe it is too soon for me to be dating even though I love the attention.

I mean I am horny as hell, but the thought of having sex with someone else feels strained...but the hornier I get the easier the thought is becoming. I guess this is how infidelity creeps into marriages and relationships.

So I should be happy that 1 guy and 2 females who are great prospects want to be with me. They all told me today that they really want to be with me, and see where things go.

It makes me happy to feel wanted and appreciated...I mean they have just met me once and 1 of them not even that. Funny what people can see and appreciate in me. It must be the spirit of God, cause I know I ain't nothing special.

With all this all I can think about is that I am so happy to be here right now in my life. The other thing that is on my mind is that it is Van's bday. Another couple of months would've marker 3 years being in each other's life.

Funny how things can change. No one knows what is going to happen, but God.

Now off to bed cause I get to spend time with one of my kids tomorrow. Gotta get my sleep to tire this little girl out.

J-Bo

No comments:

Post a Comment