Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Does the clock reset or does it just unpause??

I was talking to some friends of mine and we were talking about relationship and love, and partnerships.

It was an interesting conversation, and it was in that conversation that I learned something very interesting. When you break up with someone and get back together you don't restart as if nothing has happened...you guys just press play on the relationship.

I mean that means you can be with someone for 3 years not see them for 10 years, and then if you guys get back together it is like you guys pick up where you left off.

I know I shouldn't be surprised, but it is astonishing...very astonishing. I am so shocked by this...not sure why, but it is something I never thought about and now that it comes to my attention it does make sense.

I guess this works better if you were in a good relationship and split amicably.

That is what crossed my mind...now back to work.

Tomorrow is Holy Convocation for COGIC...I think I may watch some of the sermons and see what is going on. Not sure why, but it could be interesting.

J-Bo

No comments:

Post a Comment