Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Back Out on the Scene

So I have officially rejoined the dating scene, and while there are still things that I want to work on for myself on myself I am doing pretty good.

Just reminds me that I have no problem meeting people, and honestly people want to be with me.

Just sad that while I am out and about I am thinking that you are nice and would be fun, but I honestly don't want to be with you. I know who I want to be with.

So cool this girl said she wishes I was str8 cause she would marry me...that she has never met a man like me that makes her feel good on all fronts.

I cannot lie that made my day, and also made me think that I do have something.

Good thing is that I don't have to ask people to be with me, and I don't worry about relationships failing. I am solid gold...just gotta get this man outta me.

I am thinking of fucking him outta my head. But that isn't going to work...honestly it is getting easier to deal with him not being there. I just know that he is always going to have that special place in my heart...nothing I can do about that.

I truly believe that what God puts together no man can tear apart...even the people in the middle of it. We mess things up...not God, and Van messed this up.

But I have found quite a few interesting ppl to talk to just to keep me busy. The funny thing is that most of them are COGIC and Baptist which just goes to show that they are two very very gay denominations.

LOL...ain't God funny though.

Time to get back to this rehearsal.

J-Bo

No comments:

Post a Comment