Saturday, November 24, 2012

Thanksgiving and beyond...

I hope everyone had a great thanksgiving.

Mine was great..except a quick stint when my cousin had a fight with his new baby mama. I swear it makes me happy that I am more into men then women, cause the shit people put themselves through makes me sick.

It also makes me wanna be alone, but that isn't going to happen. I have women and men in my life right now that want to be with me, but I am just so lost.

For the most part because there are so many options I don't know what to do. Very similar to how I am when in a restaurant...everything looks so good that I don't know what I want first. I must be honest...I am like a kid in a candy store.

So I cooked my famous dish, but it came out good, but not the same because I had to substitute ingredients. My cousins and grandmother told me to give them a shopping list of what I needed, and of course they didn't get me what I needed and wanted.

So next time I know better and this will not happen.

So I have to find something for me to do, cause I am so bored and anxious. I just need some loving...some intimacy...some attention.

The next post I want to tell you guys something that no one knows...not even the Big 3. Something that I am hiding from everyone.

J-Bo

No comments:

Post a Comment