Saturday, November 17, 2012

So much going through my mind...

I got so much going on in my head.

I am working on business stuff, that is making moves, but I need an infusion of capital to keep going, so I have to work on those.

I have 5 people in my circle right now that want to date me, but I am not overly impressed or really thinking about them.

I don't really want to be with them...I am just very horny and kind of lonely in the romantic area. I don't want to use them just to fulfill a need I have when I don't want them to fill it. I just have to see, what I can do.

I just feel so pulled in a lot of directions.

I am working now on getting my life situated so that what I am dong is going to bring me closer to my goals.

Just pray for me people...soon I am going to be doing big things, and I will share as much as possible. Things are getting better, but I am tired of them being so damn slow. I want massive growth and change, but I have to get myself ready.

It is all there for me when I take action.

J-Bo

No comments:

Post a Comment