Saturday, November 10, 2012

105th Holy Convocation

So I am not COGIC, but kinda sorta have an attachment to them only through Van.

I have other friends in COGIC, but honestly Van is the one who drew me in, and at least put them on my radar...I am not a denomination man. I believe God is waiting for his people to be unified and together, and that requires one united church.

Not pentecostals, methodist, etc. Just people coming together to praise God not pumping up their denom...cause in the kingdom there will be no denominations...there will only be the unified church.

So I am sitting here watching the 105th Holy Convocation via live web-stream and it is very good. Well the singing is.

The choir is ok, and are adding to the atmosphere, but my man Micah Stampley is performing, and he is KILLING!!!! I really do love his voice and anointing...such a man of God.

So I am going to watch as much as possible, and watch the preaching.

I cannot help, but wonder if Van is at this event too, and where he is exactly.

I cannot get over the music...some of it is not my taste, but then they have some that is OFF THE CHAIN!!!!

I know Tamela Mann performed last night among others, and I really wanted to hear her. Oh well...I know it will be online probably now and I can pick and choose.

On that note lemme get back to listening, cause more music is coming on, and I wanna enjoy it.

For all of you who want to watch and get something then here you go. Just be careful on some of the preaching or what ppl say. Some have the truth and some don't.

http://cogicislive.com

J-Bo

No comments:

Post a Comment