Monday, December 3, 2012

Quick Update

So some of you may know and some of you don't but I recently made a move to Upstate, NY. About an 1hr to 1-1/2 hours drive out of the city.

To be honest I already miss the city...I should clarify and say that I miss the convenience of having everything at my finger tips.

There is nothing around me, but if I take a drive then things are more accessible, but I don't have my car yet. So I have to take baby steps, but still moves are being made.

It is really beautiful out here. I mean just being so close to nature and having this peace and quiet is a God send, but not everyday. It is giving me time to get to work though so I should be happy about that...and I am.

Later on I am going to go out for a walk...the view with the sun kissing the horizon, and the fog is breathtaking. I love these moments of communing with nature. I feel it brings a certain beauty and elegance to my prayer and meditation life.

So I hope all of you guys and gals out there are doing good...cause I am very blessed. I have so much, and I keep getting more. Not an excuse to rest on my laurels though...there is still much that needs to be done.

So lemme get back to unpacking and then I need to take a nap. I only got 2 hours of sleep last night. I ended up staying in a hotel cause there is something wrong with the sewer pipes on this side of the housing complex. It is a new construct and I found out that what we have is house-style condos.

I cannot wait to have my friends and loved ones come up for a visit and stay the night.  But first work needs to be done.

I decided this would be a nice place to come to on the weekends, or to get away when my folks are away. Kind of a lovers spot. :-)

Things just keep getting better.

J-Bo

No comments:

Post a Comment