Friday, December 7, 2012

Today I did...NOTHING!!!

To day was one of the most unproductive days I've had in a long time, but I'm not mad. Obviously my body needed sleep, and rest, and to do some healing.

I just wish it was more my choice, but the older I get I realize I either have to take extra care of my body, or risk being taken down by the inside out, and that cannot happen. At least, I know what I have to do, and now I just have to do it.

We still need to get phone, cable, and internet out here. I missed all my shows...Glee, Private Practice, Grey's Anatomy, Elementary, Law & Order SVU, The Doctors, Dr. Oz, Ellen Degeneres, Burn Notice, and Covert Affairs, to name a few. God bless DVR, cause without it I couldn't watch any of them, and now I am a week behind.

Also Shark Tank too...I am about to make nice with these fine ass neighbors that I have and go use their electronics. I know the girl likes me, cause she heard me sing, and we talk and flirt a lot, and her male friend (assuming he is a brother or cousin) is gay cause he is just giving me all the clues.

I shouldn't be worrying about doing anything seeing how I am single...but I am talking to someone else kinda on the regular, and I have to head up to BK to go see him soon. He told me he is hungry for some fun, and so am I.

But we are just dating, and we are not in a relationship, so I don't feel bad. He has a business he is running, and so do I...gotta make that paper!!

So not that I am up and it is only minutes to 6, I need to find some food, and find something to do. I hope we get this cable sorted out by this weekend. I am looking forward to going to church Sunday...I miss my friends, and I miss having a stable source of internet and my friends too.

But this time out here has been a blessing in disguise. I just had to change my perception, and my internal dialogue.

So I hope all of you are having a good Friday. I know I am having a real slow and boring one, but maybe that is what I needed. I needed some me time...and some more.

J-Bo

No comments:

Post a Comment