Thursday, December 20, 2012

Doctor's Appointment

I am back in the city and it feels so damn GOOD!!! I like being upstate just because it gives me a chance to reset and relax, but I miss the hustle and bustle of the city. I asked someone what is there to do up there...a few people and all of them said sex, work, drink, and more sex.

And me with no man or girl in my life. SMH

So I am going to enjoy the city...see some friends. And also go to the doctor and dentist. I already know what my doctor is going to say, but I still gotta go. I didn't do everything that I could've to make my doctor happy, but all that will change. Things are looking up, and I am so damn excited about my life.

So as I sit here waiting and getting some stuff done, I see everyone running around...doing last minute studying and reviewing. I do not miss that, but I do miss the staying over nights and talking and studying and having fun.

I've made memories and experiences that will forever be with me. City College has become one of the defining moments of my adult life...I love that realization, because I am so young and I have so many more to look forward to.

Life is so good...

So I am bringing in the new year a single bachelor, but that is ok. I am still hopeful for the future...now lemme finish eat this food, take a nap, and go see my doctor and get started with the rest of my day.

J-Bo

No comments:

Post a Comment