Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Back on campus

So I am back at my school, and it feels nice. I am looking forward to being with my friends.

It is funny though that at one point I was calm, peaceful, and tired, but when I walked into the library I still had all those feeling, but then Van entered my mind.

This is to be expected...my last 2 years of my undergraduate degree Van was a huge part of that. I will admit that I do miss him and think of him. It happens and I just thank God for the great times we had, and wish him well.

So now I am back in that library in the chairs in one of the rooms that we would find each other in our arms, and having sex, and yes making love, and all around enjoying each others company. :-)

Now I am going to go to sleep, and get some serious sleep, cause last night I did not get enough. I need to catch up on my sleep.

Hope everyone has just as good a day as I am already having. Time for bed!!

J-Bo

No comments:

Post a Comment