Saturday, December 22, 2012

Disappointment, Fucking Annoying, Stupid, Idiot...all ME!!! :-)

These are the words I have heard today from my lovely parents...over what you ask?? Over the menu for what was to be cooked for Christmas.

My mother wanted me to create a menu of things to cook for Christmas. I kept asking her what should I cook? What things is she going to have so I know what I should be doing. I asked many times what are the main things I am going to be working with.

She kept on telling me to just create a menu...so I did.

Her and my father come back and next thing you know I am being attacked. All I hear is how selfish and stupid I am. How I am trying to impress someone by cooking all this gourmet food. My father kept saying I thinks this is a restaurant.

So of course we get into a yelling match (not really yelling, but definitely back and forth) about how I am stupid and this and that. She came in saying why didn't I say anything about turkey, or ham, or anything else.

She said when have I ever seen a Christmas dinner with so much food like Thanksgiving!!! I almost said my grandmother's house, but kept my mouth shut. She then went through my menu choices and said when have we ever cooked any of these for Christmas...I held my tongue on that one, but I was about to say we haven't had a Christmas with all of us in years, because you run away every year to the islands.

So I stood my ground, and stayed strong, and they just went upstairs and into their bed.

After they left I rushed into the bathroom and I cried. All the words that they said about me and called m really hurt. I acted nice and tough and like I don't care, but to be honest Being called those names hurt...alot.

So now I had plans to go to church tomorrow, but thanks to the way things went down I don't even wanna be in the same house as them much less the same car. So I am going to stay home, and do what I do.

Pray for me guys...I am reaching that point of no return.

J-Bo

No comments:

Post a Comment