Friday, December 14, 2012

Been a long time...how have you been?

I know that I have been MIA as of late.

Let's just say that I have been very busy. From going on dates and meeting great people, I have also been focusing on making some serious money.

Being out here is a blessing cause it does force me to get stuff done, and it has allowed me to get back to 0. To get centered and peaceful.

Thank God for the small things.

So as of right now I am just keeping myself real busy, and it has been working. There are times when I think of certain people, but that is neither here nor there. I am dedicated to not being undervalued and treated like shit. I am worth my weight in gold, and I am a big man. :-D

So something that I want to tell you guys is that the BFA's had their end of semester recital. ALL OF THEM WERE AWESOME!!!!! ALL OF THEM!!!!!

I was blown away!! It is obvious that some of them are better than others...there is a clear distinction that there are 2 great vocal teachers, and 2 bad vocal teachers. But still everyone's voice has grown and people came out of the wood works that night.

Even "The Director" as we call came by...off from her tour of South America. :-)

Watching them has lit a fire under my belt. I love them so much...my BFA family for LIFE!!!! Not all voices were free and without tension, but at least there was sound and growth. And to add some love and stroke my ego almost everyone came up to me telling me how happy they were that I was there.

A few of them even said they watched me as they performed to know that they were doing great. I don't know why they said it, but I am humbled and grateful.

Now even though it is early for me over here it is time for bed...long day tomorrow, and I need to keep up the momentum.

J-Bo


No comments:

Post a Comment