Tuesday, December 18, 2012

In the company of real Men and Women

So I am in the loving spirit. And no it is not only because I am so horny I could put a hole in my brand new queen size mattress!!!

So my friend A asked me to hang out with him on Monday, and mentioned Van coming out too. I told him Van doesn't want to see me, think of me, or even know that I am alive. I said I am not going to be around anyone who thinks so little of me.

So he wants to come up to my new house and hang out with me. I told him he can come up and bring whoever he wants and we can all chill and have a good time.

I am hoping that all 3 of them can come up here and have a great time. I cannot lie and say it would be awesome if Van was driving them up here, but I know it is all a pipe dream. I don't exist and he probably focuses a lot on making me not even a memory.

That hurts, but it is what it is.

Now I need to find food, and get my ass to do some more work.

Spend time with loved ones, and start living your truth.

J-Bo

No comments:

Post a Comment