Friday, December 7, 2012

Me and my boys!!

My kids had some business to take care of here on the East Coast and decided to surprise me and spend some time with me.

It was a great surprise, and so happy to see them in love. They told me that they tried letting Van know that they were here, but he didn't respond to their message. Mack of course said he probably cut them off, and threw them away too.

Corey is really hurt by that, but he said if someone can do that to you, and call themselves a man of God they are lying to themselves. I agree...Van is doing what he feels is right for him, and that is great for him.

I gotta do what is right for me and those around me. I cannot live life like that...I cannot be that way and be happy. Some of us are meant to fly.

So now I am going to finish hanging out with these guys and then get to bed.

Got a long day tomorrow.

J-Bo

No comments:

Post a Comment