Thursday, January 31, 2013

First Official Voice Lesson

So I taught my first student today, and it was a female. I am sure she is a soprano, but that remains to be seen and developed more.

It was awesome, and what helps even more is that she can SING!!!! I mean she comes to the table with so much talent and gifting, that all I have to just guide and let God's grace do the rest. So now I am still at school waiting to head home. i am on cloud nine.

Made a nice quick and easy $50, and there is more where that came from. I am on my way people. Things are happening for me...God is so damn good it hurts. I love MY LIFE!!!!!!

Now to head home and watch Glee, Scandal. Grey's Anatomy, Elementary, and White Collar. =)

I had a thought that I saw Van today...it of course wasn't him, but still. I wonder how he is doing. Nothing can be done about that...he walked away from our friendship. He knows I am here for him, so if and when he is ready to be friends I am here...but until then...WORLD HERE I COME!!!

Also another bio-med major named Kaylah is graduating and instead of going right for med school she is traveling Europe. I ain't mad at er. I am doing the same thing. My first stop is Italy which feels weird cause I originally wanted to go for Van, but things change.

Time to ttake a nap ...this library is still comfortable as hell.

J-bo

No comments:

Post a Comment