Sunday, January 20, 2013

Interesting day, but it could be better

So I sang today, and it turned out bad. At least it was bad to my ears. I know it coulda been better, and I didn't handle it like a pro, but it is a perfect example of walking into a situation and when you have talent and gifting it works out alright.

People were very impressed, and loved it, but I and other great singers know better. But funny thing is that I got interest from a few people to sing, travel, and perform.

I am so blessed for that, cause I don't deserve it, and that show was the proof of it all.

After that church service I rushed to my church service, and I was so tired that I actually was dozing off during the sermon. But I still got a lot...it was a lot of fun.

The boys asked about Van and how he is doing...actually D asked about him, and he was shocked I haven't had any connection with him besides that text for my bday. I do miss him so very much. I really do miss him...

Anyway my best friend L asked my parents to use the house in Trinidad and of course they said yeah. So whenever they want to go, they can go and have fun in the islands.

I wanna send Van a text, but not sure if it will be received well. I don't want to bring me into his head if he has pushed me out. I just miss my someone who proved to be a very close and well respected friend and confidant. Smh...I miss him.

His smile, his eyes that dance in the light, his frown, his little quirks, and his lips. I miss the man.

Anyway lemme go...I am going to eat, and then crash. I need SLEEP!!!!

J-Bo

No comments:

Post a Comment