Saturday, January 26, 2013

ROAD TRIP!!!! And I was wrong

I am suppose to be going to San Francisco for about 2 weeks. There are some people who have heard me sing, and they want my voice. Also I wanna see my kids. Haven't seen or talked to them in a long time.

Also, I went back on twitter to see my list of friends and it appears I was wrong. Van isn't my friend on twitter.

I don't know what I was thinking...or why I even thought he was. I was talking to my friend and she said I probably imagined it. That there is no reason why he ever would've been my friend. I think maybe I just thought I saw him, and infact was going a lil crazy.

I wonder what else I have been imagining and going crazy thinking was real. Lemme finish cleaning this house, and then get out of here. I got a long drive into the city and back.

Pretty soon I wanna give you guys some news. It is going to be separated into good, great, and best news!! :-)

Can't wait to give you guys an update.

J-Bo

No comments:

Post a Comment