Friday, January 25, 2013

Van Is Following Me On Twitter?!?!?!

What the hell is going on in the world?!?!?!?! I was going through my list of followers and I saw Van's name on it.

At first I didn't believe it...I went back on the site again to look at it again and he really did follow me.

I was and still am confused.

I think that he doesn't realize that it happened. I think that it was an accident, and he doesn't realize it. I am wondering who signed onto his account and did that, or how did that happen?

I want to text him and ask him if he knows what happen, but I shouldn't be reaching out to him. He hates me and everything that I stand for and believe in...I don't want to bother him.

I want to share with you guys some love songs that are really touching me, and I cannot stop singing. I hope they bless you in some way...just as they have blessed me.

J-Bo




No comments:

Post a Comment