Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Running with Deer...kinda

So late last night I went out to go out on a date cause the guy had to go to work soon, and it was the time we both were free. It was a waste of time, but he is a nice guy...just no spark.

It's cool...but my night wasn't a total waste.

On my way home, when I was about 3 minutes away there are usually deer grazing in the wild. So while I was driving I saw about 7 of them. As I was driving they started to run, so I drove up and "ran" with them for like 30 seconds.

I started to tear it up...it was so beautiful and so breath taking. The things that God has in the world are astonishing. I cannot believe how blessed I am at times.

I wish I could do that every night. There are just as many deer and stag outside my door and window on a regular basis.

So I think it was for a reason I went out last night...even though this guy is calling me now I know it won't work out. He may be willing to be in a relationship, but our values are wrong. He is someone that is out for only him and what he can get out of life...that is so not me, and I cannot be attached to someone who is that selfish and like that for too long.

Hope you all see the beauty in things everyday.

J-Bo

No comments:

Post a Comment