Sunday, January 6, 2013

A Whole New World

So things have been going really, really good so far.

I have committed to taking everything up 5 levels. It isn't going to be easy, but it is so worth it. I start voice lessons again soon, my health is looking up and taking a radical shift, and also my music. I am really focusing hard on becoming more accomplished in the classical world and the popular world. To me that means developing the skills that I need to develop such as sight reading (which has jumped by leaps and bounds) and also playing by ear (also has made serious improvements)

I am also proud to say that I am starting my voice lessons with 2 vocal masters, my voice coaching with a woman who has been labeled by white mama, and also a voice therapist who all the greats work with whom is looking forward to working with me.

I am very, very blessed, and I cannot wait.

I have also dedicated to draw closer to God...something that I do anyway, but I want to be more deliberate.  I am going to work on completing the bible in 90 days. I know that I can do it, and it will make me feel very good and powerful.

Let's just say that I hold nothing back, and I am raising the bar up. I am also looking to get a few more speaking engagements, and surprisingly it is getting really scary. I mean people are really looking for me, and they want me to speak.

It is scary, but exciting. I mean just for nothing at all it is exciting, and I love it.

Also I am getting my OWN PLACE IN THE CITY!!!! Before this year is over I will be in my own place...back in the city!!! I cannot wait. As the details for that gets ironed out I will let you guys know.

Besides that I don't know what else to tell right now. I wish I could tell you guys more about all the other things going on, but it is what it is. I have decided to put dating on the side for now, cause I want to work more on me, and get myself to the next level as to get a better quality of person.

I am not saying that the men and women in my life now aren't great...they are. It's just that I am not really into the dating thing right now. But I who knows...last night I went out to celebrate my cousins and a family friends birthday, and we talked for a long time, and we really clicked. More than we have in a long time.


No church today...I won't be able to make it into the city for church no more than 2x a month, so this Sunday is a day to relax, sleep, study, and work.

That's all for now. Have a great Sunday.

J-Bo

No comments:

Post a Comment