Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Seeing Results In My Life

Things are moving people. I don't want to jinx it just yet, but things are moving along nicely.

I know what they keys are and I am making sure that it stays a priority.

I don't have a lot to talk about today, but I just want to say put God first, and know. That also means stay away from the religious right wing nuts and the need to judge and condemn people. It will free you.

I am so ready for the next level of my life...love you all and please continue to pray for me and I will give you guys more updates as time goes on.

I also think that I did a great job with Van. I just texted with him a little, and it was nice. I was worried I'd feel something, but I didn't. I put up a 2 mile wall of concrete and steel around my heart and soul that contains him...the parts that are tied to him.

I don't know how it would hold up if I were to see him...I am sure it would be ok. But I could never last long with him touching me...that always broke me down, but that is why it is 2 miles long and wide. The Great Wall of China has nothing on what I built. :-D

Time for a nap...then get ready for tomorrow.

J-Bo

No comments:

Post a Comment