Saturday, January 12, 2013

Annual No Pants Subway Ride

So tomorrow. is the Annual No Pants Subway Ride...

I remember the times that I participated. :-)

Very fun and very liberating...and very scary as hell!!!! But it was a fun experience that I will take with me for the rest of my life.

Tomorrow I am off into the city for church, and then to spend time with my little niece. Fun times to be had for sure...I figure after 15 mins she will have already talked my head off. That little girl is a ball of energy!!

Also Van texted me today. It came as a surprise. I had to have looked at the contact info, and the message 10x before I realized that it was a real message. It was just him wishing me a happy bday, so it was nothing to big by anyone's standards.

But it meant the world to me. I am always shocked when people remember and know about my bday. It is very humbling and very beautiful.

I am going to bed now...got a long day tomorrow. I know that tomorrow is going to bring me good things. Looking forward to church, and wonder what I can get from the message tomorrow.

J-Bo

No comments:

Post a Comment