Saturday, January 19, 2013

Ordained Minister...ME??

So some friends of mine called me up and said they want to get married.

I was like ok. It was on a conference call. It was 3 couples. 1 straight, 1 gay, and 1 lesbian.

I will tell the truth and say that I was happy for them, but wondering what the hell I was going to do going to 3 weddings this year.

But I was so wrong...they want me there, but they also asked if I could ordain the weddings. Took me 15 minutes to realize what the hell they were asking me.

So I am suppose to get ordained so that I can perform weddings for my close friends...WTF?!?!?!?!

I feel honored, but not sure how it is going to work. Give you guys updates later...

I'm going on 2 hours of sleep for the past 48 hours. I NEED SLEEP!!!

Also I got asked to sing a special tribute for MLK Jr. Service on Sunday. :-)

And I maybe going to some political event for networking and also to sing too. We will see. :-D

J-Bo

No comments:

Post a Comment