Sunday, January 27, 2013

SPEEDING TICKET...among other things!!

I went to my friends party tonight. She told me about her cheating no good husband...actually I should say ex-husband. So this was a welcome home and you're free from a no good man party.

It was ok...nothing that to jump up and down about, but I had fun, and what is more important is that she had fun and was able to take her mind off of things.

Now on my way home I was BOOKING IT!!!

There were no cars on the road and I ended up speeding right by a cop car. Didn't see it.

I know!! :-(

I mean I was just doing 85 in a 60...BUT THERE WERE NO CARS IN THE ROAD!!!!

I don't know how much it is, but I am just going to pay. I could go to court, but that is more trouble than it is worth. I just want this nonsense behind me.

So now to bed...I need the sleep.

J-Bo

P.S. I also cannot find the garage door opener. I am not sure if I originally had it. Today was one hell of a day. I get a ticket, I think I lost the garage opener. WTF?!?!?!?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment