Thursday, January 3, 2013

Early to Bed, Early to Rise

So I fell asleep about 7ish and woke up at around 1:30am. I decided to get into some work and get my day started.

Days like these are awesome cause I get so much done before 9am than most people do today.

I have been setting myself up for all that is suppose to come my way. Btw I am over here watching a show on PBS about Broadway, and I knew Jewish people have had a hand in Broadway music and it's advancement, but I had no idea they were so instrumental.

It's funny how that happens...some of the stories they wrote about are so beautiful and controversial. I never knew that. I gotta tell my Jewish friends this...they would love to hear it.

I didn't even know Barbara Streisand was such a huge singing star. I knew she was a star, but had no idea why. I gotta finish watching this, before I go to bed. It is giving me so many musical ideas, and opening my mind.

Any way, good morning everyone. Hope you all had an awesome New Year...I did.

J-Bo

No comments:

Post a Comment