Friday, February 1, 2013

Brain Surgery & Family Drama

My grandmother is going into the hospital to get brain surgery on Tuesday to get a tumor removed.

I am so not looking forward to this. I am going to be there so BK here I come.

On the other side of things to add stress and headache to the equation, my cousin who was in jail for years is causing problems all over again. Apparently he has problems with everyone and everything, but he stays around. That makes no sense to me at all.

I know he is going through some serious mental, physical, and emotional issues. And normally I am very good at dealing with things like this, but for some reason I am not thinking all too clearly.

I cannot make excuses for him when he is poisoning my little cousins. He actually wished my grandmother...HIS GRANDMOTHER!!! That she would die during her surgery. WHO THE FUCK SAYS SHIT LIKE THAT?!?!?!?!

DISGUSTING!!!!!!!

I am so upset and disappointed in him. I mean having arguments and disagreements are normal and to be expected. But what he did was out of line. Totally unforgivable.

I don't know what to do. It is out of my hands, and someone like that is a danger to himself and others. He has to go, and maybe it is true...he needs to be in jail again for good, or just leave and never come back. His kids would miss him, but he can spread his hate and malice somewhere else.

I was going to be in BK tomorrow, but I decided to save that trip for Tuesday when my grandmother will be in the hospital getting the surgery.

I wanna call Van and talk to him about all of this. He would tell me the truth about all the medical stuff and lemme know what she and the family is in store for. Oh well...time to get to bed. Gotta lot of driving to do tomorrow.

God is doing so much and then this happens. I swear it never stops getting interesting.

J-Bo

No comments:

Post a Comment