Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Crazy Ass Family

So now it seems people are disappointed with me that I am not taking sides in anything.

One cousin calls me trying to get the contact information for another cousin to get her into trouble. Why?? Because someone apparently called ACS, on the other one. I swear it is too much!! TOO MUCH!!

I cannot be bothered with the kid shit. I have too much riding on what I am doing, and my own dreams and goals to be worried about grown folks out for blood against each other.

My main priority now as it has been before is the kids. I need to make sure my little cousins are as protected as possible, cause they have nothing to do with this drama.

I know what it is that I have to do. I know what it is that is required of me.

If I have to I will cut them all out of my life. I love them, but I love me more.

J-Bo

P.S. Look out for some positive and great news. Things are happening PPL!!!!!! :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment