Saturday, February 23, 2013

Hospital Visit

Granny is doing very very well. She still cannot stand up for too long. When she lies down she has trouble getting up so they have her for about 2 weeks until she gets her strength back. But she was doing so well when I saw her. Talking, laughing, eating real food...and wanting more.

So that is a big weight off my shoulders. I have been paying attention to a lot of brain surgery and it is a very dangerous surgery but I am so happy that she is doing well. I cannot wait for her to be out of there, and move on with her life.

Now I was suppose to go out to a party tonight at one of the BFA's house, but I am not going to make it. When I came home I showered and planned on getting dressed and heading back out. But then I sit down and passed out.

It's cool though...going to be in the city all day on Wednesday. Got a voice lesson and also gotta hang out with some of my friends.

So now I can call it an early night, and get to bed. I do have to get up early and head to church. A & D are already planning on coming to visit again and stay the night for a few nights next week. So that should be fun if they actually end up coming.

3 of my friends want me to date people they set up, but I am so not in the mood. I know I cannot put it off cause I don't wanna blink and be in my 50s and find that I haven't had a real serious relationship since Van.

So I gotta pay attention to everything and take time for all areas of my life. I did have to put a wall around my heart. I know now why they say when a man gives his heart to someone and it gets mishandled the repercussions can be devastating.

Moral of the story is Granny is feeling and looking real good, and things are turning around for me in a big way. I just don't wanna reach the top and have no one to come home to and to love. No sense in getting to the top and I come home to an empty bed.

No bueno.

J-Bo

No comments:

Post a Comment