Thursday, February 14, 2013

Brain Surgery...And Happy Valentine's Day!

So my grandmother just had brain surgery. 6 HOURS OF IT!!!! She is now in recovery so we are waiting now to see how things go, but I am very hopeful and peaceful. It is all in God's hands now.

I am going to sleep...not knowing how easy I will sleep, but I will see how it goes.

On a lighter note, I wanna wish everyone a Happy Valentine's Day!! It is the first Valentine's Day that I have spent alone in a long time. I coulda spent it with someone, but I kinda wanted my alone time. That and I didn't feel like it to be honest. I don't wanna just be with someone who wants to be with a warm body.

Don't get me wrong...just being with someone just to be with someone is cool...it just isn't what I am looking for. But now that I am thinking about, why not just have my fun. I mean I am not in a serious relationship, and if someone comes my way that rocks my world then I am all in.

I was doing me like crazy when Van came into my life, and then I cut them all off. If God can bring me love like that one time then he can do it again. Especially since I know that I did everything right...that I was the man he called me to be in the relationship.

I honored what was given to me, so I know I will get more than enough. But the next thing that I am looking for is that plus more. I want what I had to a higher level...a higher degree.

Also I cannot just sleep around cause STI rates are increasing at an alarming rate...that and the fact that I don't want to be a fast ass anymore. (Good times though :-) I swear they were good times.) So that is wht my problem. It is funny cause I want a relationship, but unless it is the right relationship, then I am ok having relations with someone that wants what I want and heading where I want to be, but not looking for a real relationship.

So I am going to have to get more information on how my grandmother is doing...I am trying my best to get things in order. God help me. Now I gotta finish my Valentine's Day with Grey's Anatomy, Scandal, Suits, Elementary, and of course...GLEE!!!!

Night everyone and I hope you guys got love in your life.

J-Bo

No comments:

Post a Comment