Sunday, February 3, 2013

Super Bowl...BEYONCE!!!!

Let me start by saying that the Super Bowl this year is a little disappointing.

San Francisco should be playing better, but the game isn't over yet. You never know the way these things work out. I still have faith for them, but you never know. It would be great if the underdog wins!!!

BEYONCE FUCKING ROCKED!!!!!

That girl is BAD!!!!!

I mean she was so damn good...I am sorry but there is a reason why Beyonce is on top the way she is. She is just too talented and too good. Everyone in my house was just watching...

She is someone to look out for...she is a beast!!

Now back to the game, and then I have to head into the city and see about a voice class and a voice lesson. Also I have to see about giving a voice lesson tomorrow.

Keep me in your prayers and thoughts.

J-Bo

No comments:

Post a Comment