Sunday, February 10, 2013

2013 Grammy Awards!!!

So I am sitting here watching the Grammy Awards and I just love it. It truly is music's biggest night. Nothing but great genres and artist doing what they do best. I cannot wait till it is my turn. I had the best dream about the Grammys and my mind is already racing on all the possibilities.

To be honest just to be nominated and to perform would change my life. I am getting super emotional over here.

I know that my super bass-baritone will be a welcomed change and addition. I just wanna sit in the seats.

Things are looking up guys...things are looking AWESOME!!!!!

Now back to the show and then bed cause tomorrow I have a LONG DAY!!!!! Going back to school to get my singing on, and also gotta get my alumni card...gives me free access to all parts of the school just like a student.

Also the boys are home now. They had an awesome time...they asked about ppl that I didn't have the answers for. I even finally got to talk to my boys in San Fran and the kids down south. I also got my mentors over in Europe on the phone and it was a great time.

I know what it is that I must do ppl...God is good and everyday it gets better!!!! TTYL!

J-Bo

No comments:

Post a Comment