Sunday, February 17, 2013

In Field Triage and Passion

One of the most awesome things happens to me. Besides my niece sleeping over the night and driving me a little crazy.

But I went on a date a few nights ago with this guy. He takes me out to Red Lobster and I must say...he is BORING!!! But someone collapses and then someone ask if a doctor is around. Can you believe he jumps up and grabs me to help him.

IT WAS AWESOME!!!!!

I was so in charge. I was just like a machine...I didn't know I knew all that I knew. It was so cool, scary, awesome, and exhilarating.

Now I don't see a future with the guy, but lemme tell you. We FUCKED like animals in his car!!!! After we went to the hospital and dropped the guy off and surgery was done. IT WAS SO COOL!!!!

It was so awesome...now I don't want to be a surgeon, but I think I would of made a really cool one. Van always thought I couldn't handle it, but he doesn't know all the gun shots, knife attacks, pregnancies, and other trauma that I had to deal with in the field.

I think he liked thinking I was not good with medical stuff...which I am not. I'm not too good with personal family stuff...when it is too close to me, I do get a little freaked out.

Now back to my niece cause she is demanding my attention. Time to go guys. She also asked about my friend...I want to believe she is talking about someone else. God...I wanna be in a real relationship again...with someone strong, passionate, and filled with you.

J-Bo

No comments:

Post a Comment